Automatic filler for Bag-in-Box for liquid and viscous productsThe automatic filler for bag in box model GRETA 21, made in Italy by B.R.A., is suitable for a wide range of liquid and viscous pumpable products, food and non-food. With continuous dragging of the bags The continuous dragging of the bags is done manually and allows to speed up packaging times. So, at the end of the cycle, the operator detaches the full bag ready for packaging in the box along the dotted line, simultaneously dragging the bag to be filled towards the central body of the machine. However, it is possible to work in manual mode, inserting the bags individually, as in semi-automatic machines. The filling cycle is completely automatic; once the liters to be dispensed have been set on the PLC, the machine performs all the operations: extraction of the cap / opening of the solenoid valve / vacuum / filling / saturation with inert gas / closing of the solenoid valve / capping. There are flow meter and a pneumatic valve control product delivery. The automatic blowing with nitrogen at the end of each filling cycle guarantees asepticity to the product the cleaning of the valve neck. The control panel allows you to manage all the filling phases and the washing program in C.I.P. The front roller that supports the bag is adjustable in lenght and inclination. On request it is possible to equip the machine with a feed pump and / or a support surface for the box, which facilitates the packaging.
- stainless steel frame on fixed feet or on wheels
- stainless steel control panel
- front roller conveyor adjustable in lenght and inclination
- pneumatic bag holder gripper with bag release at the end of the cycle
- predisposition for washing in recirculation
- protection barrier
- automatic start after bag insertion
- 316 stainless steel magnetic liter-counter and connection tube, bothvaporizable
- program with 3-position selector: 1: continuous cycle2: washing cycle3: manual cycle (single bags)
- UNITRONICS T40 PLC with transistor outputs
- pneumatic elements protected by a polycarbonate panel
- 1 cap pick-up head (standard)
- false neck for washing the machine
- on request, feeding pump at 900 rpm, flow rate 60l/m, complete withfittings.